Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 30-40min
- 1 package store bought pizza dough ( or you can ask your local pizza place if they sell dough) (Don’t use the Pillsbury refrigerated dough)
- Fresh mozzarella cheese shredded ( as much or as little as you like)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Peperoni (or any of your favorite toppings)
- Corn Meal
- 2 Tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Hear oven to 500 degrees or as high as your oven goes mine only goes to 475.
- Roll dough out so it will fit inside your cast iron skillet.
- Dust skillet with flour and corn meal.
- Heat pan on stove top on Med until hot
- Form dough in skillet pushing it up the sides (watch your digits since an is hot)
- Heat on stovetop until the dough starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat and brush dough with olive oil.
- Top with cheese and peperoni ( or other toppings) and place in oven.
- Cook for 20-30 mins.
- Remove from oven and top with Parm cheese.
- Melt honey with a little hot water and add crushed pepper
- Remove pizza from pan and brush crust with honey mixture.
- Let cool slightly and slice and enjoy.