This is a great side dish for the summer to enjoy with some bbq.
Prep Time 20 mins Cook time 10 mins
- 10 -12 Small red potatoes
- 2 Ears corn
- 1 cup baby tomatoes
- 1 bunch cilantro hand torn (more or less to your liking)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil potatoes for 10-15 mins or until soft
- Remove corn from ears and slice tomatoes in half set aside
- Once potatoes are done drain and cool slightly once cool cut in half.
- Add oil to skillet and place potatoes in cut side down allowing them to brown about 5 mins.
- Once potatoes are browned add corn, tomatoes, garlic salt & pepper and sauté for 5-8 mins.
- In last 2 mins of cooking add cilantro.
- Once plated top with some shaved parmesan cheese.