This is a easy quick WW recipe perfect for those busy nights to have dinner ready when you get home. You can double it and use the pork in so many other ways. This is the same pork I use for the BBQ baked potatoes.
Serves 6 Prep time 5 Mins Cook time 4-5 hours on high 6-8 on low
- 1 Pork Loin
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3/4 Cup BBQ sauce
- Whole Wheat hamburger buns
- Fresh express coleslaw kit
- Put pork onion and BBQ sauce in crockpot. Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours or on low 6-8 hours.
- Once pork is done shred with forks
- Make coleslaw according to directions. I add Salt pepper and poppy seeds to mine.
- Toast buns
- Top buns with pork and coleslaw and enjoy.