I got the original recipe for this from Cooking light but have changed it up to make it my own.
Prep 15 Mins Cook Time 20 Mins
I like to split my pizza dough and make these into 3 individual pizzas but can also be made into 1 large pizza.
- Pizza dough ( I like the house made one from sprouts)
- Fontina Cheese shredded
- 8-10 slices of prosciutto
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 Lemon
- Pepper to taste
- Roll out pizza dough on floured cutting board transfer to pizza stone
- Top pizza with cheese and prosciutto
- Bake at 400 ( or according to package directions) for 15-20 mins
- Mix arugula with juice of 1 lemon and pepper to taste
- Top pizza with arugula mixture
- Serve immediately and enjoy.