Prep 5 mins Cook Time 20-25 Add to dictionary
- 2-3 Chicken breast depending on size 12oz total
- BBQ rub
- 6 slices Prosciutto
- Asiago cheese shaved.
- Croutons (I like to make my own recipe below but any will do)
- 2 Ears corn on the cob
- Spring Mix
- Dressing ( I like to make my own recipe below or any balsamic is good)
- Rub chicken with seasoning
- Grill chicken over med/low hear for 20 mins flipping 1/2 at though cooking
- While chicken is cooking pan fry prosciutto and place on paper towels
- Husk corn and grill for 10 mins turning while cooking
- Assemble salad dress and enjoy.
Dressing- Combine 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cub red wine vinegar, juice of 2 lemons, 1 shallot minced, salt and pepper. Shake to combine.
Croutons– Any day or 3 old bread ( I like to get the seeded cheese sticks from my farmers market) cut into cubes. Lay on baking sheet in one even layer spray with olive oil and season with natures seasonings ( or any other on you have on hand this is always my go to) mix to cover all the croutons. Bake on low 250-275 degrees for 15 mins, then turn over the croutons and bake another 10 mins. Let sit for 30 mins store in a air tight container.