Prep Time 30 Mins Cook Time 45 Mins
- 4-5 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Bunches broccoli cut into florets
- 2 Cans cream of chicken soup ( I use the cambels heathy request)
- 2 Cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp. Nature Seasonings
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Boil water in large stock pot, once boiling add chicken cook for 10-15 mins until cooked through.
- While chicken is boiling combine soup mix, mayo & seasonings and simmer on low.
- Remove chicken and let cool
- While chicken is cooling steam broccoli for 5 mins until just slightly tender
- Shred Chicken into bit size pieces
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Layer Chicken, Broccoli, Soup mix, & cheese in 2 layers.
- Melt butter and combine with bread crumbs sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake at 400 for 40-45 mins until brown and bubbly.
- Let sit for 5 mins before serving.