Serves 5 ( We enjoy it for dinner and have leftovers for lunch the next day)
Prep Time:10 mins Cook Time 25 mins
- 4 Chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Bunch asparagus
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Whole wheat penne pasta 3/4 box
- 1 1/2-2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 3/4 Cup Italian 3 cheese blend.
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Boil pot of water for pasta according to directions.
- Coat skillet with olive oil heat on high when hot add chicken brown for 7-10 mins.
- Once brown add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add corn starch and whisk until smooth.
- Reduce heat to med/low and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add asparagus and cook for 5 more mins.
- Drain pasta and add back to hot pan.
- Top pasta with chicken & asparagus sauce
- Add cheese & stir to combine.
- Serve & Enjoy