Serves 3 ( or how ever many you want)
Prep Time 10 Mins Cook Time 20-25 Mins
- 3 5-6 oz. chicken breasts
- 3 ciabatta rolls
- 6 slices of prosciutto (thinly sliced)
- Asiago cheese thinly sliced
- 1 Cup spring mix
- Balsamic vinegar to taste (do yourself a favor and use a good balsamic for this)
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 pieces of prosciutto
- Grill chicken on BBQ or indoor Grill for 15-20 mins flipping half way through
- Cut ciabatta rolls in half and place on grill
- Place cheese on top of chicken and cook until melted.
- Combine spring mix and balsamic in small bowl
- Place 1 piece of chicken on bottom bun top with spring mix then top with top bun.
- Cut in half and enjoy.